Do you have moles? Then you must be in a dilemma whether to keep them or get them out. Sometimes moles can be a blessing. Women tend to appear beautiful with moles on their face. However, moles are considered not good for the skin as they can be dangerous for the skin. Moles occur on the skin at various layers.
They can be removed using a facial mole removal cream. There are many creams which you can purchase, but only a few are reliable. That is why it is important that you know the kind of cream you are going to buy which can help you get rid of the moles.
What to Know About Moles?
They can be flat and come in various colors. You can find moles appear during the first decade and during your early teens. They usually do not appear after that. The exposure to the sunlight can darken the moles.
Types of Moles
- Congenital nevi are known as baby moles as they come on babies. When babies are born with this type of mole, they are present commonly on the head and neck.
- Junctional moles appear brown in color and can be flat or slightly raised.
- Compound moles are slightly raised or elevated. They come in dark brown in color and you will notice that they involve pigment-producing cells (melanocytes) on the skin.
- Dermal moles appear in flesh color. They are elevated, contain hairs, and are found in the upper body.
- Sebaceous moles caused due to oil glands. They come yellow in color and their textures are rough.
- Blue moles are like dermal moles and are slightly raised. The pigment on the skin is responsible for their color.
Wart & Mole Vanish can help in the removal of warts, moles, external genital warts (EGWs), skin tags, and syringoma. You will expect a blemish or scar using this product which usually will go away in 90 days. The ingredients of the facial mole removal kit are blend of Cashew Plant (Anacardium occidentale), Fig Plant (Ficus Carica), Greater Celandine Plant (Chelidonium Majus), Lemon (Citrus Limon), De-ionized Water, and Talc.
You will want to know that the product does not contain Bloodroot (Sanguinaria canadensis) or Zinc butter (Zinc Chloride) which is dangerous for skin.
Toll free call service is available in US, Canada and in many other countries.