The Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym certainly resembles a piece of equipment that can do it all, essentially because it offers 70 different exercises with its different stations & attachments. Why won’t this impress the buyers then!
Many consumers may find it hard to name all types of exercise but its range of accessories is immense; lat tower attachment, squat station, leg attachment, shoulder harness, adjustable main pulley system and no-change cable pulley system surely reflects the machine’s true potential.
Benefits of Bowflex Xtreme 2
Customer testimonials for this Bowflex Xtreme 2 home gym model are mostly affirmative and give the image that it is a worth purchase because of its unique design, vast features and great results.
Consumers have had a tremendous experience with this machine, starting from the initial layout to the transformation through exercise and fast outcomes which can be attributed to its heavy duty construction, high quality, posters, smooth operations and an inclusive DVD guide. On top of that the product itself is compact; regardless of offering a lot of exercise layouts, the machine itself is space-saving and effective to lose weight at the same time. Another major benefit of Bowflex Xtreme 2 is its adaptability factor; it can be altered to suit its consumer’s needs and requirements.
Bowflex Xtreme 2 Home Gym
- Users can also create their own plans with Bowflex Xtreme 2 so that younger family members and those with medical issues can have their own gainful experience in their homes
- Buyers with pain and joint issues praise the machine for the relief provided.
Bowflex Xtreme 2: Disadvantages? If any
The best news is that the machine does not seem to have any major functional problems but a few things that the reviewers would like to alarm the buyers include;
- It has limitations for more experienced users and it takes some time and commitment.
- Many confident users feel the need to upgrade the model to attain the weight they are used to.
- Demands time to learn the transitions & exercises
- Consistency is necessary for best results.
- Machine takes some time to be put together.
To conclude, the Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym is best recommended machine for consumers who are looking for simple and effective set-up in their home, one that can provide more in terms of fitness and rewards than only being a basic exercise machine, but at the same time does not punish them for the privilege.