Osteoarthritis is related to the degradation of joints. It is a form of arthritis. Millions of people in their 40s suffer from this illness. Osteoarthritis majorly affects lower back, knees, hips, hands, neck and ankle. However, the symptoms are not limited to the mentioned parts of the body.
The patients suffering from Osteoarthritis, experience more pain with the passage of time. Doctors are struggling hard on their research and studies, to cure this treatment, much before its arrival in the patient’s body.
One of the doctors – Dr. Chris Jenner, who is also a leading consultant in a health care center right said; “I’m delighted to be working with a team of researchers on Osteoarthritis. Viscosupplement injections are a leading-edge treatment for Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain sufferers, and it’s truly exciting to watch patients’ lives change in this way. Joint pain impacts every single area of a person’s life – from work and sleep, to socializing and playing with children or grandchildren.”
Obesity is one of the causes of Osteoarthritis followed by other old age related symptoms.
For your reference, below are the symptoms of Osteoarthritis:
- Though Osteoarthritis is associated with joints, it does not affect the other organs of the body except for the bones
- The patients may complain of swelling, creaking and warm sensations which becomes worse as the illness increases
- Sometimes there is a friction felt between the bones
- The symptoms of Osteoarthritis may occur in patients who may have had a history of some sort of bone surgery or repeated surgeries
- Severe pain in the lower back, spine and neck
With the help of advanced technology, research experts and scientists, osteoarthritis pain relief remedy, has emerged that has helped millions of patients across the globe. There are many injections available for the treatment, pertaining to the affected part of the body. These injections could be effective in the treatment of knee pain, hip pain, ankle pain, shoulder pain etc.
We suggest you to check online sites such as; jointpaininjections.com for more information on the symptoms and treatment of this disease. Above all the treatment, medications and remedies, don’t forget to exercise regularly, which is the core necessity of every individual today.
Many medical guides have shared their views about simple exercises that helps in preventing joint pains:
- Regular Exercise regime helps in keeping the bones and muscles strong and flexible
- Some yoga postures or stretching, helps in preventing the bones from being stiff. This results in the smooth flow of energy inside the body
- Practice some Aerobics or cardio every alternate day.
- Have a healthy diet
Follow the above to make sure you live a healthy life without which, you won’t enjoy a single moment of happiness.
About the Author:
Jessica Parker, a counselor at the Osteoarthritis health center, New York, has successfully observed many people complaining about joint pains. She counsels these patients and explains them the benefit of osteoarthritis pain relief treatments.