Summer is coming up. There are beaches to look forward to. The sun, the sand, the picnics with friends, its fun isn’t it? However, there is a nagging feeling in your mind. You do wonder how you would look in your bikini, don’t you?
Is it because of the weight that you’ve put on? If the answer is yes, then don’t worry, we have a solution. Just read on.
There is No Alternative to Exercise:
You still have a couple of weeks to get ready. You could combine a good workout program in your regular schedule. Workouts would ensure that:
- You look good.
- You feel good.
- You are more confident of yourself.
- You do not cancel any plans with your friends or your date because of embarrassment.
There are a number of exercises that can be done. For more information on the kind of exercises you can do, visit the website gethealthygethot.com. Amongst them Pilates is one of the most effective ones when you are trying to achieve your perfect bikini body. Listed below are some of the exercises. Be sure however that you can follow any workout regime as per your convenience.
Without further ado, here’s the list:
- Front lift
- Front lunge
- Leg push up
- Kneeling-one arm sidekick.
- Front plank support
- Arm swing curtsy squat.
- Half seated hip circle.
- Bent knee roll down
- Double leg kick
The entire workout would take about 25-30 minutes. While doing each exercise:
- Hold your breath for 2 counts on assuming a particular position.
- Follow this up with ten repetitions.
Follow the above set of exercises by a cardio workout for about 15 minutes. In this workout, you should include:
- Jumping jacks
- Running in place
- Squat jumps.
Do the first two exercises for 2 minutes each, followed by a one-minute session of squat jumping. Do three repetitions.
Get Better Results by Following Some of the Tips Listed Below:
- While working out, challenge yourself. Slowly and steadily, increase the number of repetitions of your exercises.
- Instead of doing a single exercise for, let us say half an hour, you could combine a variety of exercises. It would also prevent injuries that may occur because of overuse.
- You usually take a brief rest between exercises, right? Instead of this rest, you could stretch. This would ensure that your body continues to remain in motion and you gain the benefits even when you’ve taken a break.
- Follow a one-minute high intensity session by three minutes of low intensity session. Your body burns more when you increase the intensity and the benefits are greater than continuing the same exercise for a much longer period at low intensity.
Your body needs adequate rest after a day of strenuous workout. Make sure that you get a minimum of six hours of sleep in order to ensure that you gain maximum benefits from your workout. If you fail to obtain proper rest, one-third of your workout may very well be lost.
Needless to say, you also need to watch your diet. Following a proper diet with a killer routine, this will ensure that you look just perfect in a bikini.
Tony Clowes works with one of the popular fitness center and they give personalized training to their customers. Visit their website, gethealthygethot.com, to get expert advice on how you could get in shape safely.